Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cookies Anyone?


It's that time of year again. Our garage becomes a cookie warehouse for over 2000 boxes of Girl Scout cookies. Yesterday my friends, Greg and Kate, followed me over to the main warehouse where we loaded 158 cases of cookies into Matt's truck and their truck. It took about an hour and then we headed over to our house to unload into our garage. Then it is time to sort the cookies out per girl and each family will arrive this afternoon to pick up their individual order. It is quite a process, but well worth the effort. Proceeds from cookie sales fund many of our events throughout the year. Taylor's troop is planning a day at Disneyland with their money and even though Allison is no longer in her troop, I think they are planning a day at Pump It Up. The girls will work a few booth sales at Walmart and the grocery store to try to add to their proceeds. I will be happy when I can get my car back in the garage...