Sunday, July 3, 2016

Maui Day #4

 Kaanapali Beach is probably the most visited beach on Maui.  Most of the major hotels line the water and the walking path leads from one end to the other.  We parked at the Sheraton for  day of fun here.
 The girls blew up the donut and enjoyed some lounge time in the water.



 But the highlight of this beach is Black Rock!  It is a popular spot for jumping into the beautiful water below.  I was quite scared to do it, but Leslie and I challenged each other.  Climbing up was the easy part, but taking that last step onto the ledge was so scary.  That's me jumping though and I love that Taylor is cheering me on from up above!!
 Allison absolutely loved it!  She probably went 10 times and took GoPro videos of each attempt.
That's Taylor mid-air
 and then after landing from below the water.  Cool pics!


Everyone is loving this place!