Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Season We Will Never Forget


Tonight we celebrated, shared memories and said goodbye to a team we will never forget. This group of girls accomplished more than we could have ever asked for and it was fun to see them off of the field and enjoying Trampoline Cageball.Lauren, Maylie, Taylor and Bella have all been together since All-Stars and will stay together next year too!
The girls and their families had a great time playing Cageball, as well as mastering the balance beam...
climbing the rock wall...
being monkeys on the rope swing...
and reaching new heights on the warp wall.
We all stopped for a few minutes to watch the amazing DVD that recapped the season (Thanks Mary!).
Then it was time to present each girl with their League Champions trophy, team ball and DVD.
I was overwhelmed with all of the goodies the parents and Schreck family gave to me. Each of the girls contributed a page in an awesome scrapbook and I can't wait to eat at some of my favorite restaurants. I love the frame the Schreck's made with all of our championship photos from the season and the laundry detergent they bought me will surely replenish what I used during the season, washing all of the jerseys!
We ended the night with this yummy cake and will enjoy a few weeks off before starting all over again...