Monday, February 27, 2012

The Birthday Boy

Unfortunately, Matt had to work on his 41st Birthday, but we still wanted to make it special for him. Last night, we hung banners and streamers and decorated windows and mirrors so he would have something to see when he came home this morning.
While he slept, lots of friends and family left comments regarding this lovely photo I put on Facebook this morning. Luckily, he was a good sport and got a good laugh out of it too!
I picked up his favorite burrito from Aztek for him to take to work, along with some cheesecake and strawberries. After school, the girls and I gave him his gifts when he woke up.
He loved the new Vans that Taylor and I picked out and can't wait to spend all of the gift cards he found in his new wallet.
Although we only got to see him for an hour, I think we made him feel special today and at least we got to celebrate over the weekend. Happy Birthday...we love you!!