Saturday, June 13, 2009

Are You?

This week, I've watched the girls advance grade levels, which was gut wrenching as I realized it is our last year before middle school-so sad. Then I spent an evening transferring old photos onto an external hard drive. I came across Taylor's kindergarten photos and some of Allison's toddler photos. I even found this old favorite:

I love this photo (it will be a good bribe picture someday) and it feels like I just took it yesterday. They are growing up too fast!

Then tonight, we had Hank, Leslie and their girls over for dinner. The kids swam, played upstairs and obviously talked too much! As Taylor and Allison were giving us goodbye kisses before leaving with Hank and Leslie for a sleepover, Taylor very matter-of-factly whispers in my ear, "Leslie admitted she is the tooth fairy. Are you?"

Seriously? I didn't even have to answer. She just said, " I won't tell Allie." She picked up her duffle bag and walked out the door. I can't take this growing up!!