Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving

It was a very crisp morning, but perfect weather for a nice walk through the neighborhoods.  I walked up Paraiso Drive for this gorgeous view of the mountains, Osage Park and the many fall colors.
 I recruited Allison for another walk along the Iron Horse Trail to Starbuck's.  We also passed my elementary school.  Other than the PE pavilion, every building has changed, but it was fun to show it off to her. 
With everyone healthy, we were excited to spend Thanksgiving with the Mascardo's and all of the Leahy's since Grandma and Papa were in Arkansas with Chris and Aimee.
All of the kids looked so cute in their cousin picture
 and our girls had such fun hanging with all of them throughout the afternoon.
 Sarah and her mom and aunt made a delicious dinner with all of the fixings.  It was great seeing all of her siblings and spending some time with her mom and dad.  I can't believe I have known them since 1986!