Thursday, December 27, 2012

All Around Town

It was a rainy week in Danville, but we found plenty to do when we weren't relaxing.
 We went to Earl Anthony Bowl with my parents one afternoon and saw Parental Guidance another evening.  It was hilarious.
 We took lots of walks with Max and always love the walking paths
 and bridges that surround my parents' house.  The "red bridge" was one of the best spots to catch crawdads when Chris and I were little and it hasn't changed a bit.

 Matt and I walked to Starbucks downtown one morning and loved walking along the creek.
 Taylor was a huge help in the kitchen and loved making my Grandma Li's pasta sauce with Grandma.
 Papa entertained the girls with a game of Monopoly and took them to breakfast one morning.
Allison loved playing "Grandpa Talk" with my dad and learning about his childhood, likes/dislikes, family history, etc.
We also had a nice visit with Scott and Elizabeth (forgot my camera again) and I had an extra special visit with the Scioscia's (a family I babysat for in high school).  Their sons, Sam and Johnny, are now 27 and 22.  They barely remembered me, but it was great fun for me!