Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Last Day of Summer

We packed a lot into this last day of summer vacation. Both girls had sleepovers at friends' houses last night and then Taylor was dropped off at middle school orientation at 10:30. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal, but I somewhat panicked on my drive home. What if she needed to get a hold of me? What if she can't find me at pickup? Within minutes, I was at Verizon pricing out phones and calling Matt to get his approval. After I picked her up, it was back to the store to surprise her with a phone. Funny that it was more for me than her, but you would never know it by her grin!
Receiving her 1st call from Matt
Then it was off to Chessa's for a fun binder-decorating afternoon. What a cute idea! She pulled out the Cricut and lots of paper and the girls crafted while all of the moms discussed classes and our 1st day jitters.


I think they are all officially ready for their first day!