Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Happy Anniversary to my husband of 12 years! Unfortunately, we are celebrating on opposite coasts since he is in PA attending his grandparents memorial. We did enjoy a nice date night before he left with dinner at Harry's and tickets to see Brian Regan. We will take the night out when we can get it!

In our 19 years together, we have experienced so much. Early on we dated long distance while he was attending college, he was a huge blessing during my cancer treatments and was the one who could always bring a smile to my face. We shared great joy when we graduated from college, when he graduated from the police academy, when we bought our 1st home and when we welcomed both beautiful daughters into our family.

We have traveled to St. Lucia, Mexico, Canada, Hawaii and several other states together. Matt has been a wonderful provider for our family, teacher and loving father to our girls and a very caring, responsible, loving and sometimes sarcastic husband to me. The sarcasm often drives me crazy, but I love it just the same. Matt, I thank you for all you do and love you so very much. Happy 12th Anniversary!!