Saturday, August 19, 2017

25th HS Reunion

I flew up to Danville for the weekend to attend my 25th high school reunion...how is that even possible?  I met up with Brenda, Corey, Ashley, Jill and Marissa for a drink before the event.
 We arrived at Blackhawk Country Club and received these awesome name tags with our senior picture!
 It was a smaller turnout than I had hoped, but we had a nice dinner and enjoyed catching up with some friends I hadn't seen since 1992!

 We laughed through the slideshow and questioned our decision to be cows for Halloween
 and loved seeing that 2 couples in this photo ended up getting married (Matt and I/Chris and Kelly).
 I had the most fun catching up with Steve and Marissa.  We went to school from Kindergarten through high school and shared stories from our teddy bear visits to Miss Janie's house, to Enchanted Hills, to the Super School Shuffle and more!
 Brett, Jason and Jim
 Jen, Rachel and Michaela
 I loved meeting Todd's wife and chatting with several others I don't ever remember talking to in high school!
Also nice seeing Randy Winn, but wish Brent and the rest of the guys would have attended.  Maybe for our 30 year, but it was a fun night!