Friday, December 23, 2011

My Turn for the Tour

After dinner tonight, the girls wanted to play tour guide and show me some of the best light displays they saw last night with Chip and Teresa. I was quite impressed that they were both able to navigate through Temecula without a map or even addresses to go by!Our first stop was the 1st Place winner in the "Griswold" category and I think our overall favorite too.


I also loved this one because you could tune into a radio station and the lights were programmed to the music and a projection of Santa Claus was up in the top window.
Lauren guided us to this "gingerbread house" in Meadowview...one none of us had ever seen before.
We also got a few laughs at Santa's Runway because a few of the neighborhood kids were blowing out all of the tea light votives that lined the streets even faster than the parents could light them!
Now we are officially feeling the spirit of Christmas!