Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Baby is 9!

Today, my baby turns 9! I remember this photo like it was yesterday, but I love looking back at all of these pictures and remembering what fun you have been.




Your "mimi" and your thumb were the most important things in your life when you were 1, and even to this day, hold a special place in your heart.




You have always been so bright and smiley with a strong personality to match!




You have traveled to 15-20 states and will cross a few more off of your list this year.




You love watching Food Network, any wedding or baking show on TLC and like quietly playing your iTouch. Your imagination runs wild as you play "lifeguard" out by the pool, "teacher" in the playroom or "mom" to your many babies.
You have a new found love for legos and play-doh and are so very creative.




I have loved watching you develop a love for learning and you have become a very strong student. Your teachers always compliment your responsiblity and behavior in class. Math is probably your strongest subject, but your writing and reading skills are improving everyday and the blisters on your hands are proof that you spend a lot of recess time on the monkey bars!




The soccer field has become your second playground. You "rock" as goalie and are a very agressive and powerful player on the field. We have nicknamed you "bulldozer"!




But most of all, I love the young lady you are becoming. I still love to squeeze your tushy buns, but my baby is growing up. Your room is still a pigsty, but you have become very self-sufficient, loving towards your family and are a wonderful friend. You make me laugh everyday and I love your confidence. We hope you have the wonderful birthday today and the best year yet.
WE LOVE YOU!!