Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Matt and the girls treated me to a wonderful Mother's Day! Matt had hoped to do breakfast out with a day at the beach, but the weather made that a little tough, so he switched gears quickly. They started the morning with donuts, thoughtful cards and a basket of candy with an iTunes gift card. I loved the coupon book from Allison with one of the coupons saying she would clean the toilets. Initially it said "for one week", but I could see that it had been erased. I guess cleaning them once would be sacrifice enough!

Beautiful flowers, too!

While Matt worked hard prepping the food for an afternoon BBQ, the girls and Leslie and I met at the nail salon for a little pampering.

Allison, Leslie and I got pedicures

and Reanna, Taylor and Lauren got manicures.


Then it was back to our house for a BBQ. Leslie and I got to put our feet up and play some Words with Friends while Matt and Hank prepared a delicious carne asada and shrimp taco bar. The girls spent hours in the pool and we enjoyed a very relaxing day with our families. A big thank you to Matt and the girls for making me feel so loved. I am so blessed to have you in my life and love you all so much!