Saturday, November 28, 2009

Check!

At the beginning of this Thanksgiving break, I made a "To Do" list that seemed impossible to complete. But knowing that December will be crazy with soccer tournaments and two parties being held here in the same weekend, I knew I needed to make the most of this week. I enlisted the help of my two darling daughters and very handy husband and at week's end, most of the items are checked off the list!

Item #1- Purchase and wrap Christmas presents. Check! (still waiting for some to arrive from Amazon.com, but I will wrap those as they come in.
Item #2- Put up Christmas decorations. Check!
Item #3- Bake cookies. Check!


Snickerdoodles
Peanut Butter Blossoms
Item #4- Hang Christmas lights. Check!

Somehow he got sidetracked and started tree-trimming too

Matt even did the 2nd story this year!
Item #5- Put up and decorate Christmas tree. Check!

Item #6- Take Christmas picture and order cards. Ok, I can't quite check that off yet. We are supposed to take it this morning at Temecula Creek Inn, but we woke up to rain. I'm looking for a Plan B, but 5 out of 6 isn't bad! Bring on December. I feel ready for it now!