Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Little Fish!


You would think that swimming hours each day would get old, but not for these two fish! Matt and I join them for a little while, but they find more ways to entertain themselves in our pool. We bought them fins and snorkel gear so they can prepare for our trip to Maui in November. They practice breathing and floating, but you would think that would get old quick since there is nothing to look at in our pool. It will be great when they actually see fish! They also love diving for rings and practicing their swim strokes, but usually end up fighting when they play COLORS or tag. Someone always cries in a competition.
I can't tell you how many times this summer I have asked them to take a shower and they say, " But I just went swimming". Since when does swimming replace a shower? I guess we need to work on that.