Thursday, July 3, 2008

Getting started












Taylor (8) and Allison (6) are growing up so quickly. I love scrapbooking our many adventures, but thought this would be a great way to journal our day to day lives. Taylor will begin 4th grade and Allison will be in 1st grade in the fall and so many of the momemts I thought I would remember are fading from my memory. So sad!! This is the perfect way to keep it all fresh in our minds.



Summer is here and we are loving every minute of it. We enjoyed a great visit with Wendy, David and Nolan and another weekend visit from Dave, Jenny, Holden and Tanner. We have visited Sea World a few times with our season passes and made a few trips to Moonlight Beach in Encinitas. Many warm days (up to 113 degrees) have been spent in our pool or our friends' pools. I just enjoy a less hectic schedule and some of our pajama mornings! The girls and I have been running in the evenings and playing tennis in the front yard.



Now that I have started this blog, I will document the events as they happen!