Tuesday, October 15, 2019

East Coast Day #4

Well it was an unexpected early wake up to the fire alarm at our hotel this morning!  It was a chilly 33 degrees outside while we waited for the ok to go back in.  At least the early wake up gave us time to get a quick breakfast at the hotel and then drive into Maine for the morning before heading to the airport.
We got coffee in Kittery, Maine and asked a few patrons for recommendations for the best place to visit close by.  They suggested York so we drove a few miles to find this amazing view!
 Gorgeous trees, gigantic homes on the water and the most beautiful beaches.
We had just enough time to visit the Nubble Light House before the drive back to Boston.  It was exactly what I expected Maine to look like!
 Taylor and I had the most wonderful 4 days together!  So grateful for this time with her and can't wait to plan another adventure.  I think she was more choked up about saying goodbye to the Jeep than saying goodbye to me, but that's ok.  I'm glad she loved it and I'm thankful for the memories we created!