Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas

We had a quiet, but very nice Christmas Eve and day!
 We went to a lovely Christmas Eve candlelight service at Rancho
and dinner at Francesca's which has become tradition.
Christmas morning, we took our time waking up, eating a nice breakfast and opening gifts.  
Stockings first and lottery ticket scratching.  Taylor was the big winner with a $100 ticket!
She loved her Ray Bans, Birkenstocks, Supergas, and all of the clothes and gift cards.
 Allison loved her cowboy boots, Lululemon gift card, goalkeeper gloves and lots of clothes!
Matt and I each seemed to follow the travel/camping theme for each other and he is excited to go see Impractical Jokers this summer with the tickets I got him.  He loved his "The Wheel" shirt from Taylor and I loved my travel necklace from Allison and the recipe box Taylor put together for me.  We watched Home Alone, played some of our new board games and had a nice lazy day together!