Sunday, October 21, 2018

Gotta Love the Companion Pass

Thanks to a free companion pass on Southwest, I spent the weekend in Lawrence while Allison was at KWU!  I worked at McLain's while Taylor went to class and then joined her for her Ambassador lunch at the Oread.  
 Then it was off to the Hawk and the Bull for Friday "free beer"!
 She has the sweetest friends!
 I went on a pretty hike at Clinton Lake Saturday morning while Taylor volunteered for the Endowment Board.

 We met up at Allen Fieldhouse to watch KU Women's Volleyball play Iowa State.

 Andrew and Taylor were good sports waiting in line in the freezing cold with me at Joe's KC BBQ.  Well, Andrew sat in the car for part of it since he wore shorts!! It took almost 2 hours to eat BBQ at a gas station,

 but it was so worth it!  
 Sunday morning we tried out a new spot called Top Golf in Overland Park.  Such fun!
 We are a competitive bunch and didn't stand a chance against Andrew, but the weather was perfect and Taylor and I improved as the day went on.  
I had to leave a little early to pick up Taylor and Keilani at the airport, but it was such a great weekend!