Friday, July 7, 2017

South Carolina Day #8

We spent our last full day soaking up as much of the beach as we could.  I just loved it so much!
 The girls and I ate lunch with Gigi up at the resort and spent the afternoon lounging in the water.  I don't go in the chilly water in SD, so this was a real treat!
 Speaking of treats, I had to get just one more at the last ice cream shop I had on my list!  After dinner  at Mi Tierra, we drove down to Coligny for a last chance to souvenir shop and ice cream at The Ice Cream Cone.  
 I think my family is over my obsession, but as you can see, they all indulged too :)
 My least favorite of the 3 spots on the island, but still a good Chocolate Walnut cone!
We sure enjoyed our week with Gigi and truly appreciate the beach house rental and all of the work she put into making it a special week for us!! Heading back to SD tomorrow, but loved the memories we made with her!