Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

 
I woke up to flowers from Matt and some gifts from the girls.  I love my new Alex and Ani bracelet and workout clothes and can't wait to use my "table in a bag" at the beach.  Matt and I took the dog for a walk to Starbucks while the girls cleaned the house!
 I've been wanting to check out the new Liberty Public Market in Point Loma so we headed down there for the afternoon.  It is San Diego's version of Seattle's Pike Market or Vancouver's Granville Island. Only one phase is complete, but it is pretty cool so far.

Taylor and I got Shrimp Po' Boys and Allison got a chicken platter from Cane Patch Kitchen
and Matt got a brisket sandwich from Liberty Meat Shop…all delicious!
 We checked out the adorable Crafted bake shop and can't wait to go back for burgers at Stuffed and drinks at the Mess Hall.  Matt and Allison sampled empanadas and Taylor got a few macaroons from the french pastry shop. We battled big crowds, but had a nice family day and they all made me feel very loved on this Mother's Day!