Sunday, May 10, 2015

My Greatest Blessings



After waiting up late for Taylor last night, I was happy to have a lazy morning to sleep in and relax.  Matt surprised me with donuts, flowers and a bag of Adidas workout gear and Taylor and Allison make cute cards and this fun pedicure bucket!
Around lunch time we headed down to SD for a few new adventures Matt had researched.  Our first stop was the Spruce Street Suspension Bridge in Banker's Hill.
We have driven by this area hundreds of times and I didn't even know it existed.  It swayed pretty good 
but provided gorgeous views of Arroyo Canyon!


Our 2nd stop was Quince Street bridge.  This was more of a trestle bridge with really cool detail and a easy walking trail.
 I was impressed that he found these hidden gems!
We spent the rest of the afternoon in the Gaslamp…getting ice cream at Ghiradelli, shopping at Horton Plaza, walking along the trolley path and eating an early dinner at RA Sushi.  I am one very blessed Mom and am so grateful for a thoughtful husband who puts effort into planning a perfect Mother's Day and for 2 beautiful girls who bring me joy every day!  Some days I complain about being a taxi service, an ATM, a maid or a counselor, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  It is the greatest job I will ever have and I love them so, so much!