Friday, April 24, 2015

She Said YES!

Taylor and Andrew have been texting for months, but don't really see each other at school or hang out in the same friend group.  For the past 2 weeks, he has been trying to take her out to yogurt, but they couldn't find a time that worked.  Eventually, Andrew decided to recruit Taylor's friends to get her to Starbucks after school today.  Madison invited her to come home with her from school, but they made a quick pit stop at Starbucks on this rainy afternoon.
SURPRISE!  When they arrived, Andrew was waiting outside with a frappachino, stuffed animal and flowers with a sign that said "I know this is WILD but will you SWING with me to PROM?"
She was flattered and excited and said YES!
Prom is 2 weeks away so I hope finding a dress and shoes will be easy!  I'm so excited for her and Andrew seems like a really sweet kid.  I just wish I could stop time!!