Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

I had a fabulous day of surprises to celebrate Mother's Day!  Matt had donuts and flowers waiting downstairs this morning and I was surprised with a day in Mission Bay!
 The weather was perfect for a short walk
 and Matt made reservations for a delicious brunch at the Bahia Hotel.
 We were treated to Mimosas
and a lovely buffet with an omelet station, waffles, carving stations, fruit, seafood, salads and desserts.
There was even a cute "mini buffet" for the kiddos.

 After brunch, we boarded the William Evans Sternwheeler boat for a cruise around the bay.

 The boat traveled between the Bahia and the Catamaran hotels and we had stunning views all around.
I'm blessed to be the Mama of this family and so grateful for the love my family showed today and everyday!  I'm one lucky lady and I count my blessings everyday that I have such a hardworking, thoughtful husband and two amazing girls!