Friday, November 15, 2013

14


Our sweet Taylor Lillian turned 14 today!
You have become such a wonderful young women who makes me proud everyday.  
I love that we talk like best friends and that you still ask me to lay with you some nights when you try to fall asleep.  You bring so much joy and laughter into our family and we crack up at your impersonations!
 You are gorgeous, outgoing, a genuine friend, smart, a real people pleaser and athletic.   You have a great sense of style and I'm not sure where you got your love of hair, makeup and shopping...certainly wasn't from me!
 We battle when you spend too much time on Instagram or Vine or watch episodes of the Kardashian's, but you take care of business.  We still aren't sure if you would be able to find your way home from the mall without a GPS or Allison in the car with you, but you have 2 more years to figure that out!
 I love your sense of adventure and love of travel. You have skied, zip lined, surfed, snorkeled, kayaked and paddle boarded and are always eager to try something new.
I wish I shared your love for sushi and I know you wish you had given dance or cheerleading a try.  It's never too late to try something new, but I also know how much passion you have for soccer.  You will be a great leader on your high school team!
Taylor, I love you to pieces and am so honored to be your Mom!  Stay true to you and you will accomplish so much.  You are beautiful inside and out and I hope and pray that all of your dreams come true.
  Happy 14th Birthday to you!!