Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy 12th Birthday Taylor!

12 years ago this morning, we welcomed Taylor Lillian into our lives. We loved her from the second she arrived, but could never have imagined the joy and pride she would bring to our family.
I have both looked forward to and dreaded this day as I watch my first baby grow up. How can she already be a 7th grader, almost taller than me and such a beautiful, talented and smart young lady?
It seems like every week we ask if she grew another inch or are amazed by a discussion or life lesson we face with a pre-teen. She is such a self-motivated, kind-hearted and gentle spirit and works very hard to be a wonderful student, athlete, friend, sister and daughter.
Her gorgeous blue eyes have captured us since the day she was born and I can't believe how fast the years have gone. I just wish we could stop time, but at the same time, am so eager to see all that she will accomplish in her life.Taylor, we love you more than you will ever know and are so proud to be your Mom and Dad. We hope this year brings you every blessing you deserve. We love you and wish you the best 12th Birthday.
Love,
Mom, Dad and Allison