Monday, February 14, 2011

I Heart You

We had lots of ways of showing our love for each other on this Valentine's Day. Taylor gave these cute cookies and hair clips to her friends at school. Allison did the same for Mrs. Siptroth and passed out Valentine tattoos to the kids in her class.
Both girls had cards and candy on their nightstand when they woke up and were served yummy heart pancakes with...

pink milk.
They also got heart-shaped sandwiches along with heart-shaped cookies and all things red in their lunches.
They got all dressed up in their cutest Valentine's outfits and hair clips and headed out for the day. Matt gave me beautiful star-gazer lillies and some of my favorite candy bars and I gave him a new baseball hat and heart-shaped cookies. We had a nice lunch date in San Diego since I will be spending a very romantic evening at Hawks tryouts. I guess you do the best you can with what time you've got!
Happy Valentine's Day to the loves of my life...
I HEART YOU!!