Friday, November 26, 2010

My New Car

After much contemplating and discussing every possible scenario, we decided to trade in my Accord and purchase a new vehicle. I have been researching online for about a month and eyeing every car on the road, while also looking for the best deals. Leslie reminded me about the Costco Auto Buying Program and that turned out to be the best bet (thanks Leslie!). This morning I requested a quote on the Honda CR-V from our local dealership, received the emailed quote while we were at Knott's and then Matt and I went to the dealership tonight to do the paperwork. It was a little more time consuming than we anticipated, but all in all, we got the deal we were looking for and got the car I was hoping for.
I love the sportiness of this car, the color, the roominess inside and am happy to stay with Honda.
Taylor is hoping this will become her car when she turns 16...just as it is paid off! Until then we will enjoy our fun purchase!!