Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Big 3-9!

After several medical issues and doctor appointments this month, Matt was feeling more like 69 than 39, but we still needed to celebrate. Our original plans were altered because of how he was feeling, but the kids and I made sure he had a nice day.

Taylor and I cooked him breakfast (bacon, eggs, hash browns and cinnamon crumb coffee cake)
to get the morning started off. I also hung up some streamers and a birthday banner.
He was surprised to open a new camera that he had been wanting for quite a while. I got him the camera and lens and his mom added a camera bag and book too. He was excited to try it all out.

Matt and I dropped the girls (Reanna had been at our house overnight) over to Hank so we could at least enjoy a date night.

We had a nice night out at PF Changs for dinner and laughed out loud watching Cop Out at the theater. We will have to save a bigger celebration for when he is feeling better. Happy Birthday my dear!!