Thursday, October 1, 2009

Turning 35!

Thanks to wonderful friends and family for making my 35th easier to handle. Birthdays certainly don't have the same appeal as when I was a kid, today was a fun day with girlfriends and fun night with family. Teri, Chessa, Wendy and I spent the morning at Original House of Pancakes for a yummy breakfast of coconut pancakes. It was a nice celebration of my birthday today and an early celebration for Wendy's birthday next week. They were so sweet to also give me movie passes/candy and a Yogurt Island gift card and Summer picture frame. Thank you ladies! Wendy and I even sneaked in a quick trip to Yogurt Island before picking up the kids from school! After Allison's soccer practice we met my parents (they flew in this afternoon) at Harry's for a birthday dinner. It is my favorite place to celebrate. Taylor loves the coconut shrimp, Allison loves to build her own pizza and Matt and I always get the Paniolo Skirt Steak. Delicious! Then it was back home to finish up homework, study for Allison's science test and visit with Grandma and Papa before calling it a night. Thank you all for a great birthday!